FWD Collective Summit Chicago 2017
FWD Collective Summit Chicago: A one day summit dedicated to discussions on professional inclusion, business development, venture capital, and building teams.
About FWD Collective: We are a collective dedicated to professional inclusion hosting summits internationally featuring women, P.O.C., & under-represented communities connecting emerging entrepreneurs with established business professionals.
Friday, September 15, 2017
8:00 AM - 8:30 PM (Central Standard Time)
mHUB, 965 West Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL, United States Get Directions
This event has ended.
Schedule of Event:
9/15 - Summit at mHUB
- 8:00am-8:30am - Registration
- 8:30am-11:45am - Sessions & Workshops
- 11:45am-12:00pm - FWD Awards
- 12:00pm-12:30pm - Lunch
- 12:30pm-1:30pm - Sessions & Workshops
- 1:30pm-3:30pm - Diversity and Inclusion Think Tank #DandIThinkTank
- 3:30pm-5:30pm - Sessions & Workshops
- 5:30pm-8:30pm - Closing Party
- 1-on-1 Investor meetings will take place throughout the day based on availability